Wednesday, December 6, 2023

PLAY THAT ONE EMINEM SONG !!

 


I'm referring to "without me" if you're a novice, CAUSE I'M BACK! It's been like what, 8-9 months? Could've had a whole baby. 

The last few months have been so crazy. Won a few state awards, and did a summer internship (it was PAID!!!!) So all in all summer was great. 

I'm a senior now which is so freaking weird, it's like when your 13 you want to be 17 but being that age doesn't feel real. none of this feels real. 

Anyway, I'm a growing gal moral of the story. 

BUT I MADE A WHOLE DOCUMENTARY and I gotta spill on that. it was such a fun process and it was so cool. 

Alright, let me stop yapping and get to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 Here is the link to the trailer  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x7Ufcn9sVG0rKMh35ukAeGJ8S4gO94JP/view?usp=sharing Tada Instagram Link:  h...