Wednesday, April 3, 2024

yapparama


So we met up again in groups and it was like a little update for everyone. 

A lot of people had trouble being consistent with their blogs, that was something we all had in common. 

But the one issue I wanted to get help on was the key art we should use for our streaming thumbnail. as said in my previous blog. 
So I showed all my options to my little team and they liked the ones where they were more intimate so it dumbs it down to 2 
we also just discussed where everyone is, we've all basically filmed everything so it's now just post-production and beginning our CRs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 Here is the link to the trailer  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x7Ufcn9sVG0rKMh35ukAeGJ8S4gO94JP/view?usp=sharing Tada Instagram Link:  h...