Monday, March 18, 2024

well.

 okay so, I'm doing horribly with these posts. I planned to do them on my trip but we ended up having no wifi in our hotel. so that's great. 

although I did learn a few things during my competition. 

i learned different ways to market a film that would work for our portfolio project.  

Marketing tool. BOMBARD THE AUDIENCE, I learned while doing a tour at paramount studios that a lot of big-name companies just bombard their audience to get them intrigued. they also list their big-name actors before the movie so that people get excited to see their favorite actors in the movie. 

so what im thinking we do for our social media is to get our actors rounded up and post them as it were a big film so we can get our audience excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 Here is the link to the trailer  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x7Ufcn9sVG0rKMh35ukAeGJ8S4gO94JP/view?usp=sharing Tada Instagram Link:  h...