Sunday, February 12, 2023

Lets See How This Goes !

The long-awaited project. 

Honestly, I've been thinking about what to do for this project since our advisor brought it up back in August, and for every project it's been in the back of my mind. So the fact that it's here already is very surreal to me. But I've gone through so many ideas and was worried that I wouldn't end up with one in a timely manner BUTTT the other day in class I was talking with my dear friend Sam about this project and we both weren't sure if we wanted to work alone or not but later that day we ultimately decided that it would be cool if we did so we went through a few ideas and figured that an idea sam had would be our best option! I'm so excited to start thoroughly planning the idea it's such a cool idea, Sam had brought up the fact that it was inspired by a song called "Flightless Bird" by ROAR, and the song is so perfect for the idea...maybe we'll use it who knows ;)

I'm Not Here to Make Friends - EP by Roar on Apple Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 Here is the link to the trailer  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x7Ufcn9sVG0rKMh35ukAeGJ8S4gO94JP/view?usp=sharing Tada Instagram Link:  h...